We offer indoor shooting range facilities. Shooters are assisted by friendly and competent range officers who ensure that weapon safety rules are observed at all times.
Indoor Range – Makati & Quezon City
- 6–8 bays
- proper ventilation pulls smoke and lead particles away from shooting line
- shots trapped by armor steel barriers
Membership Benefits and Privileges:
- ₱4.00-5.00 discount for every (range use) reloaded ammunition
- 20% discount on rental of firearms of any caliber
- Personalized instruction from competent range officer
- 10% discount on renewal of membership
- Free consultation on gunsmithing concerns
- Duly accomplished application form
- Two (2) 1×1 pictures
- Photocopy of firearms license
*Membership is non-transferable and all rates are subject to change without prior notice
Range Use & Rental Rates
For our current rates for gun and ammunition rentals and use of our shooting ranges, please call us at +632-3729125.
We offer personalized lessons in basic gun handling and shooting. All of our instructors are accredited and highly trained.
Lessons can be provided for individuals or groups, at either our indoor or outdoor ranges. Rental firearms are provided, or you can bring your own. Contact us to schedule a personalized training session.
To schedule lessons, call +632-3729125.
Firearms License Requirements
- Accomplished LTOAPF Application Forms (3 copies) — May be downloaded at http://www.fed.org.ph
- Gun Safety and Responsible Gun Ownership Seminar Certificate from a PNP FEO accredited gun club
- Neuro-psychiatric clearance, drug test clearance and biometrics (fingerprinting) (at the PNP NHQ, Camp Crame, or in PMP Regional Offices)
- Clearances from RTC and MTC (Requirements: 2x2 pictures, residence certification, clearances of prosecutors, brgy., and police)
- National police clearance or PNP Directorate for Intelligence clearance
- NSO birth certificate or passport (bring original during LTOAPF picture taking)
- Proof of latest billing address (address similar to address on LTOAPF application)
- 2 pieces valid government-issued IDs
- 7 pieces 2x2 ID pictures
- Proof of income: income tax return
- Picture taken at the FEO, PNP NHQ, Camp Crame, or in PNP Regional Offices (once requirements are complete)
Registration of New or Renewal License
- Approved LTOAPF
- Application form (duly accomplished)
- Ballistic (fr. dealer) (NEW)
- Photocopy of license (RENEWAL)
- Processing fee
Transfer of Ownership
- Approved LTOAPF
- Application form (accomplished)
- Deed of Sale (notarized)
- Photocopy of license (not expired)
- Processing fee
For more info please call at telephone numbers 415-2695, 415-2340, 372-9125, 542-1986 for any queries you may have.
The Four Rules of Gun Safety
Rule #1: Treat all guns as if they were loaded
"I thought the gun was empty." This is usually the reason why accidents happen. If you always assume that a gun is loaded, you avoid accidents. Remember, every gun has the potential for danger!
Rule #2: Never let the muzzle of a gun point at anything you do not want to destroy or kill
If a gun is fired accidentally, the chances of harm are avoided if it is pointed in a safe direction. The muzzle of the gun is the hole where the bullets exit. Never point this at people, surfaces which can be penetrated, or surfaces where there may be people behind.
Rule #3: Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to fire
A gun will not fire unless the trigger is deliberately pulled. Do not touch the trigger until you have set your gun sights on a target and you are ready to fire!
Rule #4: Be absolutely sure of your target and what is behind it
When you have made the decision to shoot, make sure you know where the bullet will end up. If you miss, the bullet can hit an innocent bystander or go through a wall and hit someone behind!
Safety Tips in the Transport of Firearms
- Always transport your firearm in a safe unloaded condition.
- Never carry any handgun in your pocket, purse, or waistband. Use a case or proper holster with a safety flap or strap.
- Never carry a firearm with a cartridge in the chamber without the safety lever in the safe position.
- Always carry your pistol empty and open while in a club range.
- Carry loaded pistols with the magazine inserted but with an empty chamber.
- Carry loaded revolvers with an empty chamber under the hammer.
Firearm Storage Tips
As a responsible gun owner, you must recognize the need and be aware of the methods of childproofing your gun, whether or not you have children!
- Use a trigger or action locking device and store guns in a locked container.
- Always store your gun unloaded.
- Store the ammunition separately in a locked container.
- Make sure the location you store your gun and ammunition is not easily accessible to children.